Which editing software does Ruok use?

Which-editing-software-does-Ruok-use
Editing Software


1. Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2018


I have been using Adobe Premiere Pro CC since I started my career in video production. I love how simple it is to edit videos and make them look professional. I am currently working on a documentary about the legalization of marijuana in Canada. I am using Adobe Premiere Pro CC to edit the footage and add music.


2. Final Cut Pro X 10.4


Final Cut Pro X was my first choice for editing videos. I loved how easy it was to work with and how fast it was to edit. Unfortunately, Apple decided to discontinue the program. I now use Adobe Premiere Pro CC instead.


3. Avid Media Composer 12


Avid Media Composer was my second choice for editing videos. It's a great tool if you want to create a polished product. However, it takes a lot of time to learn and get comfortable with the program.


4. iMovie 11


iMovie is a free app that comes pre-installed on Mac computers. It's a good option if you're looking for something quick and easy to use.


5. Windows Movie Maker 16


Windows Movie Maker is another free app that comes preinstalled on Windows computers. It's a basic editor that works well enough for small projects.


6. FCPX 10.4


FCPX is a powerful editing platform that costs $299 per year. If you're serious about editing videos, then this is the best option out there.


7. Sony Vegas 13


Sony Vegas is a powerful editing platform. It's not cheap at $399 per year, but it's worth it if you're looking to produce high quality content.


Also Read :

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Skip Ads